Mental Health Care Training
- Role of a Health Assistant
- What are challenging ideas in Mental Health
- Mental Health Act 1983
- Brief History of Mental Health Institutions
- Understanding and Managing Common Mental Health Disorder
- Schizophrenia, Dementia, Personal Disorder, Manic Depression, Major Depression, OCD
- Treatment and strategies for mental health problems
- Recognising and Responding to abuse and neglect
- Dealing with Violence and Aggression
Course Duration 5 Days
Aims & Objectives
The aim of this course is to allow those that work in the Health & social care industry responsible for caring for vulnerable adult understand how to care for adult or children in their care.
On successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of attendance which may be used for continued professional development.